The Codeigniter is an MVC based application development framework. It enables the speed of development because It provides a rich set of libraries. In where write “less” and “do more”.
Why Codeigniter is useful?
- you would like a framework with alittle footprint.
- You need exceptional performance.
- you would like broad compatibility with normal hosting accounts that run a range of PHP versions and configurations.
- you would like a framework that needs nearly zero configuration.
- you would like a framework that doesn't need you to use the program line.
- you would like a framework that doesn't need you to stick to restrictive secret writing rules.
- you're not fascinated by large-scale monolithic libraries like PEAR.
- you are doing not need to be forced to find out a templating language (although a templet program is optionally accessible if you need one).
- You eschew complexity, favoring simple solutions.
- You need clear, thorough documentation.
- Download Codeigniter from Github or It’s official website
-Download from Official website: https://codeigniter.com/
-Download from github : https://github.com/bcit-ci/CodeIgniter
- Unzip the .zip package through any extracting software like (winzip, winrar or 7-zip), etc these all of the tools used to extract this.
- Upload all files and folder of its package into your project root folder, where the project root folder should be located index.php file.
- After all, files move then goto application/config folder to config your project with the session, base_url and database configuration, etc.