The importance of studying in the UK has long retained a prominent place in the hearts and minds of Indian students. These academically top-notch colleges have fostered international students' skills and aspirations, leaving a legacy of notable industrialists, businesspeople, journalists, economists, and government officials, among others. The UK provides several possibilities for every student looking for an abroad study opportunity, with over 140 higher education institutions, many of which are among the best in the world.
Every Indian student who goes out there to the UK for further studies has a prominent question in their head is that “Will there be employment in the UK?” given the downturn in the global economy? With the impending implementation of Brexit in January of next year, EU students will also be classified as international, tipping the scales in favor of all students looking for employment after completing their school. But as per the analysis of the current situation and international political scenario, this is a highly profitable scenario for higher education in the UK is made possible by the abundance of admissions and travel flexibility, broad career assistance, the welcoming immigration regulations, the growth of the rupee versus the pound, and other factors. Studying in the UK is something you should think about if you want to expand your horizons and become more well-known internationally. Because of its superior educational infrastructure, exemplary recognized teaching methodologies, superb science, rich legacy, and dynamic culture, the UK is a fantastic destination to study.
NoidaBiz provides prospective international students with end-to-end study abroad services, including admissions counseling, foreign language, IELTS, and PTE classes, career evaluation, placement, and visa filing and submission. We provide service in more than 30 countries across the world and have more than 10,000 courses to select from in every conceivable academic area. Here in this answer, we will talk about the benefits of studying in the UK as well as the aspects of lifestyle we could consider there as a student.
The top 6 factors that make the UK so popular to Indian students:
- In comparison to other countries where an undergraduate degree must be completed in at least four years and a postgraduate degree must be completed in two to three years, the United Kingdom only requires three years for an undergraduate degree and one year for a postgraduate degree. Overall, this lowers the cost of your education without sacrificing information transfer or the standard of instruction.
- The fact that the UK is home to 89 of the 1300 institutions in the world, according to the QS World University Ranking 2023, may be used to evaluate the level of education in the country. In addition to this, the UK is home to a large number of universities where you may receive a top-notch education.
- Foreign students are now able to stay in the UK after finishing their studies because of the "New Graduate Route," which began on July 1, 2021. After completing their undergraduate or graduate degree, international students are permitted to stay in the UK for two years and hunt for employment there. The time extension is three years for Ph.D. holders.
- International students are permitted to work part-time throughout their term in the UK for up to 20 hours, and they are permitted to work full-time during breaks and vacations. This enables students to experience a new culture, mingle with the populace, gain first-hand knowledge of the area, acquire new skills, and earn money that they may use to finance their stay in the UK or pay for tuition.
- With 18 institutions in the top 100 universities in the world according to the QS World University Ranking 2021, the United Kingdom is a popular choice for international students in many parts of the world. Despite the nation's amazing cultural offerings, global exhibits, and top-notch credentials, you might need to pass Standardized Exams (IELTS UKVI, PTE, GRE, GMAT, LNAT & More) to complete your university application.
- The UK is a multicultural country that attracts numerous international students. The UK is the second-most popular destination for overseas students globally. Different cultures are represented on our campuses as a result of this diversity. You might meet people from many cultures and learn a lot more than just what you are studying for your degree.